Official Contest Format & Rules
1. Contest will utilize TheATL TOP 5 LEADERBOARD on HOME for Rankings
2. Each Contests duration will be for a 14-day period by SPORT
3. To qualify, you must win a NET UNIT amount of 10 in the given 14 day period.
4. Players can place wagers on the MY profile Page by Sport
5. Tournament starts 8am (Start date). Contest ends on (End Date) at 8AM EST. – See attached Schedule
6. Contest will be decided by best ROI in period with a minimum 10 Units Won in 14 day period.
7. NOTE: CONTEST ONLY APPLIES TO THE TOP 5 LEADERBOARD as other leaderboard sorts by ROI only with no minimums at this time.
8. Players can choose from a daily list of active games in the NFL, NCAAF, NCAAB, NBA, NHL
9. No parlays, Teasers or Live betting is available
10. Odd are restricted -300 or under
11. Players can make moneyline, spread, and over/under bets on any active games during the contest week.
12. The maximum a player can bet / Risk on a single game is 5 Units with the minimum Unit of 1.
13. The maximum number of picks on a match type is 1. You can’t bet on that match again to add Units after initial play.
14. The winner is the player with the highest ROI (Return on Investment) with a minimum Amount of 10 Net Units Won by Sport.
15. 1ST Place will win $150 and 2nd Place $100 for each Sport whereby they qualify and meet the criteria as defined by the rules here within.
16. Winners will be paid within 5 business days of conclusion of competition
17. Players must be a member, sign up for account and complete a Stripe / Paypal set up to qualify so they can collect payments.
18. We encourage you to set up packages on your profile so members can purchase your plays.
19. TheATL reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding rules. All decisions by TheATL will be final for determining the winner/winners of all competitions.